Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TAGGED

Tagged!

I have been tagged by THE SUN IS KILLING ME
Great Blog, you should check it out.

The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

6 Random things about me:

1)I have no idea what is in my freezer!
2)I am a reader,,I love reading blogs
3)I love anything English, especially thier cottage gardens
4)I have lived and traveled in a motor home for three years
5)I am a frugul person, I can't throw plastic tubs,string, rubber bands, bubble wrap etc. away
6)I accomplish more through deperation than inspiration

I am in turn tagging:


DIRT THERAPHY..ALABAMA

THE HOME GARDEN..TENN

MISSISSIPPI GARDEN..MISSISSIPPI

MAY DREAMS GARDENS...INDIANA...

SHOWER FRESH GARDEN...MISSISSIPPI

JOCO-SERIOUS...UNITED KINGDOM

7 comments:

Lee17 said...

Thanks for playing! You lived in a motor home and traveled around? That is really cool! What fun to always be somewhere new ;)

Meadowview Thymes said...

Are those sunflowers yours?? Oh my, what incredible blogs. (yes, I looked at both of them!)
Yours is a site I will visit often.
Happy Gardening!

Eve said...

Yes, thos are my Sunflowers. I love this flower, It just screams, Welcome to Summer...thank you for your kind words.

joco said...

Hiya,

Don't know if you have been back to read my answer to your comment on 'bindweed', so here it is again:
I'm afraid that I am not ready yet to go with memes and the like. Thank you so much for thinking of me, but I would prefer to decline.

I am enjoying reading you blog and seriously considering giving vegetables a go with the method you are using.

Phillip Oliver said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I can't wait to check yours out. As for the meme, I just did that one a few months ago.

Eve said...

Joco and Phillip..I am not sure what a memes is but I think you mean the new tag game that someone wanted me to do. It seemed like a way of getting to know a few more bloggers and let others know what blogs I like. It is perfectly all right to bow out. : )

Skeeter said...

I was just telling the Saint not long ago, how I would like to sell it all and get a RV and live in different places!

I have a thing for bubble wrap! That comes from living in Germany and mailing stuff back all the time. I have not lived there in 8 years but still hoard bubble wrap! Too funny....

London was nice but the York countryside was more my speed! Loved the gardens!